1) Fill out our online registration form
For each program, you must complete an online reg form:
- Fall Youth Program – Fall registration opens in July.
- 2021-22 Small Group Training – Winter – Registration is open.
- 2022 Spring Club Season – Registration will open Nov 15.
- 2022 Summer Clinic – Registration will open in April 2022.
Online registration must be completed before starting your Fly player participation.
Registration involves 4 required components:
- Fill out the player registration form
- Pay your player fees
- Complete and turn in our Fly liability waiver (Returning players do NOT need to fill out another waiver.)
- Confirm USA Field Hockey membership
See details below…
171 Main St, #271
Los Altos, CA 94022
2) Pay Player Fees
Player fees cover:
- coaching fees
- umpire fees
- equipment and field rentals
- tournament fees
Spring & Fall fees include a reversible Fly practice jersey and a hockey ball for each player.
Player fees are due in full by the first practice.
Player fee specifics are available upon completion of your player registration form.
3) Turn in Fly Waiver
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!
Before you can participate in ANY Fly activity, All NEW players (meaning you have never before participated in a Fly program) are required to turn in a Waiver & Liability form.
All NEW players, please download the form, SIGN IT (both parents and player), and either mail it in or turn it in at the first practice.
Returning players do NOT need to fill out a new waiver.
4) USA FH Membership
San Jose Fly FHC is a member of, and supports, USA Field Hockey. For insurance purposes, ALL players are required to provide their USA FH membership number before the first practice.
To join or renew your USA FH membership, go to the USA FH website.
USA FH U12 Annual Membership: $25.00
USA FH U19 Annual Membership: $60.00