Online registration must be completed before starting your Fly player participation.
Registration involves 4 required components:
- Fill out the player registration form
- Pay your player fees
- Complete and turn in our Fly liability waiver (Returning players do NOT need to fill out another waiver.)
- Confirm USA Field Hockey membership
- For Spring club only – Complete and turn in your tournament waiver packet (2019 packet will be available soon, hopefully! Still waiting on forms from tourney organizers.)
See details below…
171 Main St, #271
Los Altos, CA 94022
1) Fill out our online registration form
For each program, you must complete an online reg form:
- 2019 Fall Youth Program – we just finished and it was awesome!
If you are in 4th-8th grade and are interested in playing with Fly, register for our Spring Club season!
- Small Group Training – Winter 2020 Registration will open week of 11/11/19.
- 2020 Spring Club Season REGISTER NOW
- 2020 Summer Clinic registration will open in April 2020.
Fall Youth Program
Sign-ups for the next Fly Fall Youth Program open in July.
Small Group Training
Winter SGT registration
will open the week pf 11/11/19.
Summer Fly registration
opens in early April.
2) Pay Player Fees
Player fees cover:
- coaching fees
- umpire fees
- equipment and field rentals
- tournament fees
Spring & Fall fees include a reversible Fly practice jersey. Spring fees also include a hockey ball for each player.
Player fees are due in full by the first practice.
Player fee specifics are available upon completion of your player registration form.
3) Turn in Fly Waiver
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!
Before you can participate in ANY Fly activity, All NEW players (meaning you have never before participated in a Fly program) are required to turn in a Waiver & Liability form.
All NEW players, please download the form, SIGN IT (both parents and player), and either mail it in or turn it in at the first practice.
Returning players do NOT need to fill out a new waiver.
4) USA FH Membership
San Jose Fly FHC is a member of, and supports, USA Field Hockey. ALL Spring club and Fall Fly Youth Program players are required to be USA Field Hockey members.
To join or renew your USA FH membership, go to the USA FH website.
We require your USA FH membership number before the first practice.
USA FH U12 Membership: $25.00
USA FH U19 Membership: $50.00
5) Turn in Tournament Waiver Packet
Required for Spring Club ONLY!
ALL of the tournaments in which we participate require player release forms to be turned in. Collecting them during the season has proven incredibly problematic, so we do it all up front.
2019 tourney waiver packet will be available soon.
Complete packets are due at Day 1 check-in.